More than 30 years experience
Sordin has more than 30 years experience of developing, manufacturing and selling Personal Protection Equipment Above the Neck. We are a global supplier and the natural choice for professional users with high expectations regarding quality and technology.
Our product range comprises helmet mounted and headband earmuffs, both passive and active/electronical (including integrated FM radio earmuffs and customized active earmuffs). The products are continuously being developed and input from end users is the single most important source of information.
We have R&D, test laboratories and production in Vikmanshyttan and Värnamo, and a large number of distributors and retailers around the world offering our products to end users. Around 90 employees, all with high competence, quality and product property focus, represent the foundation for our business.
Sordin manufactures and distributes globally over one million earmuffs annually. Our vision is to ensure future product properties through constant development.
Quality and Certifications
We are certified according to ISO 9001:2015.
We have our own test laboratory, where helmets are tested according to EN 397 (strength) and earmuffs according to EN 352 (sound attenuation, mechanical properties).
Our customers are found in a variety of different markets such as Industry, Construction, Mining, Hunting, Military, Police, Emergency Service and Forest and Garden.
Our products are suitable for all customers requiring high-quality passive or active hearing protection.
We are working with global customers such as Husqvarna, MSA Safety and earlier 3M.
We have comprehensive experience of developing and manufacturing safety products in global cooperation with our customers.
Customer Benefits – What Sordin can offer:
- A wide range of passive and electronical/active earmuffs.
- Private labelled products.
- Short customer lead times.
- Small annual volumes accepted.
- Products with documented high quality.
- Long experience of developing and manufacturing hearing protectors, helmets and visors.
- Long experience working with large and global customers.
End User Benefits:
- Comfortable wearing.
- Comfortable ear space inside the sealing ring.
- Modern and attractive design.
- Smooth adjustment for perfect fit.
- Guaranteed attenuation levels.